BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11 September 2009

my fav quotes evah! :3

"Fiat justitia, ruat caelum"
"Orang yang bahagia bukanlah mereka yang selalu mendapatkan keinginannya, melainkan mereka yang tetap bangkit ketika mereka jatuh"
"If you can dream, you can do it"
"I can be more evil whenever I want"
"Dreaming, planning, trying, failing, keep on trying and waiting"
"The future depends on what we do in the present"
"Whatever people said about me. The most important thing is I'm happy to be my self"
"Kimi ni aete, ureshikatta"
"Anata wo shinraishite yokatta"
"Peace, freedom and justice"
"Don't think. Feel"
"I will care if you care. Even though you don't care with me anymore, I will still care"
"Even though we are separated now, I still feel that we're somehow connected under this sky"
"Even if I lose you, I will get you back and I will never leave you"
"No one asking :p"
"That brightly shining moment, I was with everyone. I spent that time without knowing it was irreplaceable. Now, so that I'll just recall it fondly, I will embrace the feeling"
"If I were a boy I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl. I swear I'd be a better man. I'd listen to her cause I know how it hurts when you lose the one you wanted. Cause he's taken you for granted and everything you had got destroyed"
"Each person is unique and irreplaceable. Everyone's got his own features and skills. In everyone's chest beats a different heart. We're all alike but still deeply different. If you think it's over, it's anything but unfair. It's the reason for which it's worth to exist and be friends. Because of this, everyone of us has something special"
"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind"
"Many people walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart"

Is that cool? How do you think bout those quotes? Hehehe hope you'd like it :)

0 komentar: