BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11 September 2009

Regret

I don't know what's your feeling to me now.
But I hope you'll regret someday.
You'll love me again.
You'll love me forever.
You'll think of me again.
You'll keep thinking of me.
I want you regret.
I want you realize the love I feel inside.
So, you can regret.
I would be glad if you regret.
Please, regret!

Itu curhatan gue buat dia ya. Original made by myself. Gue ngarep banget dia bakal nyesel. Dia minta gue balikan. Walaupun gue hopeless banget dia bisa nyesel. EH GAK TAUNYA, HAHAHAHA. Dia nyesel juga. Dia bilang "nyesel banget aku mutusin kamu" ihihiy asek asek. Gue ga nyangka aja gitu doa gue terkabul. Thank you Allah! I ♥ you! Mudah mudahan gue awet ya sama dia. Sampe bertahun tahun gitu. Wehehe amin amin :) kayanya gue balikan ama dia banyak banget dah yang seneng. Pertama temen temen gue. Kedua temen temennya dia. Hahaha makasih restunya :D
I LOVE YOU ALL! ♥

0 komentar: