BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11 September 2009

sorry! ☺

I know I often tell about my love life to you all. Maybe it makes you even bored. Cause I just talking like this "I still love him although he's not mine anymore" then when I don't love him anymore I said "I had already forgotten you. Cause I've found someone new" and the last one, when I love him again I said "I wanna get back with you" that's my true feeling. I don't say bullshits like he always did to me :p *okay not always honey but often, right? :p* sometimes I feel bored cause I think I'm too much talking about L.O.V.E from now, I wanna talk about my life. My friendship. My activities. My family. And so many things that make me feel happy, sad, mad, angry or crazy xP
Okay. See ya on my next post buddy!

0 komentar: